How it started…
The establishment of the Plaza was necessitated by the need to serve the shopping needs of the RESC employees and the surrounding community. Going hand in hand with the existence of the shopping centre is the residential aspect of the Plaza from which residential accommodation is rented. Simunye Plaza was officially opened by His Royal Highness Prince Gabheni representing His Majesty King Sobhuza II on the 26th August 1981.
Visitors with general questions or those needing special assistance are encouraged to contact the Plaza management office.
Portion 1, Farm 1244, Simunye,
☎️ (+268) 2383 8835
Office: 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Mon-Fri)
Market: 7:00AM – 7:00PM
Filling Station: 5:00AM – 10:00PM